INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you when you use our website or services, including:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number, that you voluntarily provide to us when you contact us or request information.
- Technical information, such as your IP address, browser type, and device information, that is automatically collected when you visit our website.
We may also collect information from third-party sources, such as publicly available databases, to supplement the information we collect directly from you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect about you to:
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests for information.
- Provide you with information about our services and updates to our website.
- Improve the functionality and user experience of our website.
- Protect the security and integrity of our website and services.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with third parties in limited circumstances, including:
- With our service providers and partners who assist us in operating our website and providing our services.
- In response to a subpoena or similar legal process, or to protect the rights and property of [Company Name] and its affiliates.
- In the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets, such as in the case of a merger or acquisition.
You can opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the emails. You can also contact us at email@example.com to update or correct your personal information or to exercise any other rights you may have under applicable law.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Data Privacy Officer:
Dan Di Pisa, CEO